Friday 24 June 2011

Steve and me By Terri Iriwn

Title: Steve and me
Author: Terri Irwin
Rating: 5/5 words can't describe how much i love this book
Blurb:
'Steve had a broad, easy smile and the biggest hand I had ever seen. I could tell by his stature and stride that he was accustomed  to hard work. He came up to me and with a broad Australian accent, said "G'day Mate".
Uh-Oh, I thought, i'm in trouble. I'd never, ever believed in love love at first sight. But I had the strangest, most over whelming feeling that it was destiny that took me into that little wildlife park that day'


This is the biography of Steve Irwin which in an earlier post i told you about how he was my role model so reading the book and writing this post on in has been an emotional roller-coaster because the day he died to me it was like losing a friend, i even remember what happened that very day, i remember that is was the first day back after the summer holidays and that it was Wednesday 4th September  2006. 
If you where a Fan of the 'crocodile hunter' or the Irwin family or maybe just even watched the show once for twice you should still read the book, because imagine being his son who was only 2 at the time or his daughter   who was going to released a T.V. show later on that year or his wife who lost their soul mate or maybe you were a fan like me who lost one of there Heroes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BwOn6-Z_0&feature=related a Tribute video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1iD3LRrs_g&NR=1 his daughter song about him
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment