Thursday 23 June 2011

My kind of Book

Well, you've seen what sort of books i like from my posts but i haven't actually told you my sort of books. So the books I like the best are the ones that normally have an essence of or is fantasy, such as the Harry Potter series, the Fallen series, Ash ECT. So I really like books that are nothing like the 'real world' because it gives you a place to escape too. You may find this weird but I also like autobiography's and Biography's my ALL TIME FAVE Biography is Steve and Me by Terri Irwin, I was such a fan before his death, and he and Evanna Lynch are my life time Heroes!.
But for my AMAZING followers i will try out many different books, because you never know if a book is good  until you read it. Thats the way i think of it before I start reading any books.
You may have read my Bio and have found out that it is my dream to become an author when i'm older, if not then i have just told you, so i enjoy reading many different types of books to test myself, but I know you shouldn't have favourites but i do and it's Fantasy, sorry
Steve and Me book cover
Photo: http://www.readersread.com/blog/1106071
He will always be my Hero, Crikey i will never forgot you Steve Irwin 
Love Worm xo

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone has a favorite genre, but it is good to read thing outside that once in a while. That's why I'm in a book group. I look I just found your blog and look forward to readind about the books you've read. BTW my favorite is Fantasy/Sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,thankyou and they are some of the best books Love worm xo

    ReplyDelete