Saturday 7 July 2012

Cover Analysis: 7/7/2012

Cover Analysis is a weekly theme when we analysis the cover so some amazing books, all credit of this goes to Cover Analysis.
The cover I am going to Analysis this week this the cover of the book I am currently reading, which is the Game of Thrones.
I love the gold upon the cover it gives it a rich feeling and the dragon hints to me a bit of Mytholgy which I love, although the font is basic it is good because with the good background anything to fancy might look a little over the top also the silver and bronze font hints out more richness. Although it may be quite a basic cover it is a brilliant one which has been well designed to fit it's purpose because there is some covers which are a tiny bit over the top.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment