Sunday 22 July 2012

Game of thrones By George R R Martin

Name: Game of thrones
Author: George R R Martin
Rating: 4 out of 5
Blurb:
Kings and queens, knights and renegades, Liars, Lords and honest men. All will play the Game of Thrones.
Summers span decades. Winter can last a lifetime. And the struggle for the Iron Throne has begun. It will stretch from the south where heat breeds plot, lusts and intrigues; to the vast frozen north, where a 700-foot wall of ice protects the kingdom from the dark forces that lie beyond.
The Game of thrones
You win, or you die.
My Review:
Other all I really liked this book as it is different to most book I have read also it has a brilliant storyline and characters to die for! Plus Martin is an amazing author who has a great talent for writing and I do look forward to reading the rest of these books. The only reason I rated it a 4 is because of the shear size of it and there is another 6 books! But I can't wait to read them.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment