Friday 6 July 2012

Jurassic Park: The lost world By Michael Crichton

Name: The Lost World
Author: Michael Crichton
Rating: 4 out of 5
Blurb:
It is now six years since the secret disaster at Jurassic Park, six years since that extraordinary dream of science came to a crashing end - the dinosaurs destroyed, the park dismantled the island indefinitely closed to the public.
There are rumours that something has survived.
My Review:
I liked this book a lot but not as much as the first one, in a way I found it as a disappointment because they first one was so great and the second not so great, but overall I still think it was a good book but it could have quite easily been better because I found it quite confusing, I also didn't understand most of the second film because parts of one and two are thrown into the film, but still the second book is way better than the film. I did really like this book but it could have been better I think would be the best way to put it.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment