Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Sisters Keeper By Jodi Picoult

Name: My sisters Keeper
Author: Jodi Picoult
Rating: 5 out of 5
Blurb:
Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age thirteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and shots so that her older sister, Kate, can somehow fight the leukemia that has plagued her since childhood. The product of preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Anna was conceived as a bone marrow match for Kate - a life and a role that she has never questioned… until now.


My Review:
If you have seen the film then I tell you now the book is 100,000 times better. Because in the books you see more of characters as they truly come alive as they all have a battle of their own to defeat and Kates for her. I think that everybody should read this book because it shows you how lucky we are, as people without Cancer. Words cannot display how many tears I cried after this book!
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment