Wednesday 25 July 2012

WWW Wednesday 25/7/2012

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions: 
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
What I am Currently Reading?
Dreamless By Josoephine Angelini, Page 238 out of 501 so pretty much half way really enjoying it, I started it yesterday or the day before not to sure but it is an amazing book so half and yoh have to read it ofcourse read the first book first though otherwise it wouldn't make any sense!
What Did I recently finish reading
Game of thrones By George R R Martin, really enjoyed this book an amazing modern fanasty was a little to old for me at times, but I am looking forward to reading the other 6 books YAY more reading.
What Do you think I'll read next?
Probably Halo by Alexandra Adornetto because I really love angel books and this one looks amazing, I've heard some mixed things about it but I won't let that put me off because every book should atleast have a chance (this is why I have no money).
Ashleigh <3


1 comment:

  1. Aww Ashligh I definatly agree about the comment that every book deserves a chance and it just goes to show by the saying " You should not judge a book by its cover". I love how you put this is why i have no money! we are both obsessed with reading! xxxx

    ReplyDelete