Sunday 8 July 2012

30 Day book challenage: Day 1

30 day book challenage: Day 1 What is the best book you read last year.
Te best book I probably read last year would be Passion by Lauren Kate (The review is there) I loved this book so much! I couldn't put it down, I read it in two days whilst on my holiday I loved every single second of that book, also I learnt so much and in a way I wish there was another book like that in the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate because I haven't read another book like that one.
It was hard to pick a favourite book from last year and there was some that are worthy of going on here but Passion over all was the best, also I love the whole of the Fallen Series and I can't think of a title more worthy of the best book I read last year.

Some of the titles that could have won it:
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment